The Brookshire’s Survey Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Brookshire Grocery Company, 1600 WSW Loop 323, Tyler, TX 75701 (“Sponsor”) and is administered by Brookshire Grocery Company, 1600 WSW Loop 323, Tyler, TX 75701
Brookshire’s customer survey Content Overview
- Brookshire’s customer survey sweepstakes
- Survey Rewards and Prizes
- How to enter in Brookshire’s customer survey
- Brookshire’s survey Rules
- Requirements to enter in survey
- About Brookshire’s
- Survey details
Brookshire’s customer survey sweepstakes
Brookshire Grocery is encouraging its costumers to provide their honest feedback concerning the quality of services and products. Your feedback can allow you to acquire $50 or $500 Gift Card. What are you waiting for?
What are Brookshire’s Customer First Rewards and Prizes?
One (1) Grand Prize, consisting of $500 in Brookshire’s, Super 1 Foods, FRESH by Brookshire’s, or Spring Market gift cards (subject to terms and conditions accompanying the gift cards). Total ARV: $5000 Ten (10) First Prizes, each consisting of a $50 Brookshire’s, Super 1 Foods, FRESH by Brookshire’s, or Spring Market gift card (subject to terms and conditions accompanying the gift card). Total ARV: $5000
How to enter in Brookshire’s customer survey
There are two ways to get entry.
On a 3” x 5” card hand print your name and residential address (as they appear on driver’s license or government identification), telephone number, and date of birth, and submit in a #10 envelope to: Guest Survey Monthly Sweepstakes, P O Box 1411, Tyler, TX 75710.
Visit www.brookshiresfeedback.smg.com, input the necessary details printed on money receipts distributed at engaging Brookshire Food Stores, Super 1 Foods, FRESH from Brookshire’s and Spring Market shops. Following that, answer queries concerning your recent encounter in the store and supply your personal information: name, address, email address, phone number and date of birth. You may receive 1 entry.
Below are the steps to participate in Brookshire’s survey
- Visit to the Brookshire’s survey official website www.brookshiresfeedback.smg.com.
- Choose your preferred language. Like English or Spanish
- Enter the store number located in your store receipt
- Fill the operator information.
- Enter the date of your last visit Brookshire’s store
- Enter the time of your last visit.
- Then after click on the Green color “START” button.
- Answers all the questions regarding to you last visit experience.
- In last submit the survey.
Brookshire’s survey dgcustomerfirst.com Rules
There is some condition that one must fulfill in order to participate in the Brookshire’s Customer Survey.
- There’s an age limitation. Your age should be 18 decades or over.
- Legal Counsel. You have to get a residency in the USA.
- No limitation of the Amount of times to use to your sweepstake survey.
- Workers of this business can’t participate in the poll.
- You also have two alternatives to join the sweepstake poll.
Why I love this survey
Have you shopped at Brookshire’s? The Brookshire’s consumer poll is awaiting you! The survey only requires a couple of minutes, it is simple. What I really like about this poll is that I’ve get tow opportunities! The grand prize of $50 or $500, Additionally is drawn.
What is the requirements to enter in Brookshire’s Customer Survey
Following things are require if you want to participate in Brookshire’s Customer Survey.
1. Brookshire’s store Receipt
To be able to take part in Brookshire’s poll, an individual has to possess the receipt from the shop that is sonic. You’ll find the questionnaire code this really is actually the invitation code to the survey.
2. A Computer or Mobile Device & Internet
You will require a computer device to get the website. You are able to get the website on your mobile device also if the computer is not available then.
3 Familiarity with languages
By default, the page will look from the English. But if you’re not comfortable with English, then you have the choice to alter the language to the Spanish.
BGC is a family business based in Tyler, Texas, and currently operates more than 180 stores in three states – Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas. Brookshire Grocery Co. was founded on Sept. 1, 1928, when Wood T. Brookshire opened the Company’s first store in downtown Tyler, Texas.
Also Read : Bealls Survey
Hopefully, We helped you to get some great information about Brookshire’s Customer Survey. This poll is just matter of few minutes however, it helps the company in building future conclusions and enhancing the quality of the product.