The CubListens Survey Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by SUPERVALU INC., 11840 Valley View Rd, Eden Prairie, MN 55344. (“Sponsor”) and is administered by The US Sweepstakes & Fulfillment
Company, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625.
CubListens customer survey Content Overview
- CubListens customer survey sweepstakes
- Survey Rewards and Prizes
- How to enter in CubListens customer survey
- CubListens survey Rules
- Requirements to enter in survey
- About CubListens
- Survey details
CubListens customer survey sweepstakes
CubListens is a big name in supplying quality household products, competitive price and suitable places. Customer satisfaction is very important for them to provide best to service their customer. So just spend a couple of minutes at CubListens Customer Survey Sweepstakes to share your trip experience and as a reward catch a opportunity to win $100 gift cards.
What are CubListens Customer First Rewards and Prizes?
Anyhow, do you have any clue about CubListens Client First prize? For advice, CubListens provides $100 gift card as the decoration.
How to enter in CubListens customer survey
There are two ways to get entry.
To enter the Sweepstakes without completing the survey, hand print your name, complete address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, and birth date on a 3” x 5” card and mail it to: Cub Foods Survey Sweepstakes Entry, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437.
Just visit www.cublistens.com and follow on-screen instructions to enter time, date and unique questionnaire code located in your purchase receipt to begin. Complete the questionnaire with your feedback that is loyal. Upon conclusion of survey, you must enter your first and last name and email address to get an entrance in to the sweepstakes drawing.
Below are the steps to participate in CubListens survey
- Visit to Cub official website www.CubListens.com.
- Read All the rules and instructions for Survey.
- Click on the red color “Begin Survey” Button.
- Enter 16-digit survey code located in your store receipt.
- Then after click on the “NEXT” button.
- Answers all the questions regarding the store experience.
- In Last Submit the Survey.
CubListens survey CubListens.com Rules
There is some condition that one must fulfill in order to participate in the CubListens Customer Survey.
- Must be a legal resident of states of Illinois, Minnesota or Wisconsin.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must receive a survey invitation to take the survey.
- You must complete the survey process within the time mentioned in your survey invitation.
- To take part the survey store receipt must be require.
Why I love this survey
Have you shopped at CubListens? The CubListens consumer poll is awaiting you! The survey only requires a couple of minutes, it is simple. What I really like about this poll is that I’ve get opportunity! The grand prize of $100 Cub foods gift cards, Additionally is drawn.
What is the requirements to enter in CubListens Customer Survey
Following things are require if you want to participate in CubListens Customer Survey.
1. CubListens store Receipt
To be able to take part in CubListens poll, an individual has to possess the receipt from the shop that is sonic. You’ll find the questionnaire code this really is actually the invitation code to the survey.
2. A Computer or Mobile Device & Internet
You will require a computer device to get the website. You are able to get the website on your mobile device also if the computer is not available then.
3 Familiarity with languages
By default, the page will look from the English.
Cub is a supermarket chain with 77 stores in Minnesota and Illinois. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of SuperValu Inc., based in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. The store was famous for being “no frills; bag your own groceries.”
Also Read : Primark Survey
Hopefully, We helped you to get some great information about CubListens Customer Survey. This poll is just matter of few minutes however, it helps the company in building future conclusions and enhancing the quality of the product.