The Company is an athletic footwear and apparel retailer, which include businesses, such as include Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Champs Sports, Footaction, Runners Point, Sidestep and SIX. Foot Locker is an athletic footwear and apparel retailer, which caters to the sneaker aficionado. This Company make Foot Locker Survey to get valuable feedback from their customers, which guide them to improve the quality of the system and provide better services to the customers.
Foot Locker customer survey Content Overview
- Foot Locker customer survey sweepstakes
- Survey Rewards and Prizes
- How to enter in Foot Locker customer survey
- Foot Locker survey Rules
- Requirements to enter in survey
- About Foot Locker
- Survey details
Foot Locker customer survey sweepstakes
Foot Locker is quite famous brand for shoes in addition to apparels. Now you’ve got an opportunity to purchase the most recent athletic footwear, apparel and accessories from Foot Locker for much less using a 10 percent off identification code. All you need to do just will be to choose the Foot Locker EU Client Satisfaction Survey and discuss your perspectives about its goods and solutions. Being grateful to all remarks and suggestions received during questionnaire, Foot Locker rewards each player a validation code for $10 off a purchase of $50 or more.
What are Foot Locker Customer First Rewards and Prizes?
- $10 off a purchase of $50 or more or €10.00/£7.50 off a purchase of €50.00/£35.00.
How to enter in Foot Locker customer survey
There are one way to get entry.
To Shoot Foot Locker, See www.footlockersurvey.com (US) or www.footlockersurvey.co.uk (UK)And choose language either Spanish or English and subsequently enter five digit store number, transaction number and date and time of trip located on your reception to start. Then give response of survey questions according to your own shopping experience in there and finish it. As soon as you completed the questionnaire, you’ll receive validation code. Write it down in your receipt and bring it with you the next time you see Foot Locker to find discount deal.
Below are the steps to participate in Foot Customer Locker survey
- Visit the survey site at www.footlockersurvey.com.
- Choose your favored language.
- Enter the store number located near the top left corner of your receipt.
- Enter the transaction number.
- Enter the day you visited the store and select the time of your visit.
- Think about your visit and answer some questions regarding your shopping experience.
- Answer all survey questions truthfully.
- Write the validation code you receive on your Foot Locker receipt on the space indicated to get $10 off on your next shopping visit to Foot Locker.
Foot Locker survey footlockersurvey.com Rules
There is some condition that one must fulfill in order to participate in the Foot Locker Customer Survey.
- You cannot use the coupon with any other coupon or discount offer at the same time.
- The coupon can not be redeemed for cash.
- The coupon cannot be applied to prior purchases or the purchase of a Gift Card.
- The coupon is valid for one time use only.
Why I love this survey
Have you shopped at Foot Locker? The Foot Locker consumer research is waiting for you! The poll only takes a number of moments, it’s straightforward. What I love relating to this study is that I have chances to acquire $10 discount code to following buy.
What is the requirements to enter in Foot Locker Customer Survey
Following things are require if you want to participate in Foot Locker Customer Survey.
1. Foot Locker store Receipt
To be able to take part in Foot Locker poll, an individual has to possess the receipt from the shop that is sonic. You’ll find the questionnaire code this really is actually the invitation code to the survey.
2. A Computer or Mobile Device & Internet
You will require a computer device to get the website. You are able to get the website on your mobile device also if the computer is not available then.
3 Familiarity with languages
By default, the page will look from the English. But if you’re not comfortable with English, then you have the choice to alter the language to the Spanish.
About Foot Locker
Foot Locker Retail, Inc. is an American sportswear and footwear retailer, with its headquarters in Midtown Manhattan, New York City,and operating in 28 countries worldwide. Although established in 1974, and founded as a separate company in 1988, Foot Locker is a successor corporation to the F. W. Woolworth Company (“Woolworth’s”), as many of its freestanding stores were former Woolworth’s locations.
Read Also : Zaxby’s Survey
Hopefully, We helped you to get some great information about Foot Locker Customer Survey. This Survey is just matter of few minutes however, it helps the company in building future conclusions and enhancing the quality of the product.