The Jewel Survey Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Jewel-Osco is a supermarket chain headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, a Chicago suburb. This Survey aim is to get valuable feedback from their customers, which guide them to improve the quality of the system and provide better services to the customers.
Jewel customer survey Content Overview
- Jewel customer survey sweepstakes
- Survey Rewards and Prizes
- How to enter in Jewel customer survey
- Jewel survey Rules
- Requirements to enter in survey
- About Jewel
- Survey details
Jewel customer survey sweepstakes
Jewel is a big name in supplying quality household products, competitive price and suitable places. Customer satisfaction is very important for them to provide best to service their customer. So just spend a couple of minutes at Jewel Customer Survey Sweepstakes to share your trip experience and as a reward catch a opportunity to win 100 Jewel gift cards.
What are Jewel Customer First Rewards and Prizes?
- Jewel $100 gift card
How to enter in Jewel customer survey
There are two ways to get entry.
Hand-print your name, address (no P.O. Boxes) , city, state, zip code, phone number and e-mail address on a 3” x 5” card and mail it to: JEWEL-OSCO “Survey Sweepstakes”, c/o ICCDS, P.O Box 1307, Little Falls, NJ 07424.
Just visit www.jewelsurvey.com and follow on-screen instructions to enter time, date and unique questionnaire code located in your purchase receipt to begin. Complete the questionnaire with your feedback that is loyal. Upon conclusion of survey, you must enter your first and last name and email address to get an entrance in to the sweepstakes drawing.
Below are the steps to participate in Jewel survey
- On your tablet, cell or desktop visit www.JewelOsco.com/Survey
- Read instructions carefully.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Enter survey code located in your receipt.
- Then after click on “NEXT” button.
- Answer all the questions kindly and honestly.
- In last Submit the survey.
Jewel survey jewelsurvey.com Rules
There is some condition that one must fulfill in order to participate in the Jewel Customer Survey.
- you must legal residents of the states of Iowa, Illinois, Indiana or Wisconsin.
- Your 18 years of age (or the age of majority in entrant’s respective jurisdiction, whichever is greater) or older at time of entry.
- Any entrants found to be under the age of majority in their state
of residence shall be disqualified.
- During the Promotion Period employees of JEWEL-OSCO, Inc., (the “Sponsor”) and its parent company,affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies, as well as household members of each.
Why I love this survey
Have you shopped at Jewel? The Jewel consumer poll is awaiting you! The survey only requires a couple of minutes, it is simple. What I really like about this poll is that I’ve get the opportunity! The grand prize of $100 gift cards, Additionally is drawn.
What is the requirements to enter in Jewel Customer Survey
Following things are require if you want to participate in Jewel Customer Survey.
1. Jewel store Receipt
To be able to take part in Jewel poll, an individual has to possess the receipt from the shop that is sonic. You’ll find the questionnaire code this really is actually the invitation code to the survey.
2. A Computer or Mobile Device & Internet
You will require a computer device to get the website. You are able to get the website on your mobile device also if the computer is not available then.
3 Familiarity with languages
By default, the page will look from the English. But if you’re not comfortable with English, then you have the choice to alter the language to the Spanish.
Jewel-Osco is a supermarket chain headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, a Chicago suburb. Jewel-Osco has 187 stores across northern, central, and western Illinois; eastern Iowa; and portions of northwest Indiana. Jewel-Osco and Jewel are currently wholly owned subsidiaries of Boise, Idaho-based Albertsons.
Read Also : Shopko Survey
Hopefully, We helped you to get some great information about Jewel Customer Survey. This poll is just matter of few minutes however, it helps the company in building future conclusions and enhancing the quality of the product.