Long John Silver’s Survey sponsored by Long John Silver’s LLC (also formerly known as Long John Silver’s Seafood Shop and sometimes abbreviated as LJS) is an American fast food restaurant chain that specializes in seafood. The brand’s name is derived from the novel Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson, in which the pirate “Long John” Silver is one of the main characters.
Long John Silver’s customer survey Content Overview
- Long John Silver’s customer survey sweepstakes
- Survey Rewards and Prizes
- How to enter in Long John Silver’s customer survey
- Long John Silver’s survey Rules
- Requirements to enter in survey
- About Long John Silver’s
- Survey details
Long John Silver’s customer survey sweepstakes
Share your own dining experience at Long John Silver to let them understand how it may improve and how well it’s done. Your comments will will help them make progress. Upon conclusion of the survey, you’ll receive a validation code which you may use to redeem supply.
What are Long John Silver’s Customer First Rewards and Prizes?
Participants Acquire Validation Code to Redeem at Long John Silvers in their Trip and can win prizes.
How to enter in Long John Silver’s customer survey
There is one way to get entry.
During marketing period, see www.mylongjohnsilversexperience.com and input shop number & ticket amount from your reception to start the survey. Following that, if you desire compete the poll, speed survey questions in accordance with your expertise and give your comments. Upon conclusion of the survey, you may get a validation code. Write it upon your receipt down.
Below are the steps to participate in Long John Silver’s customer
- Log on to the My Long John Silvers Experience Survey website mylongjohnsilversexperience.com
- Fill the information about the store number and ticket number correctly. (it’s mentioned in the upper part of the purchase receipt).
- Click on the “start” to proceed to the next stage.
- Honestly answer all the mentioned questions correctly.
- Once you have completed the survey, you receive a 5 digit validation code.
- Write down the code in the purchase receipt to enter the online survey.
Long John Silver’s survey mylongjohnsilversexperience.com Rules
There is some condition that one must fulfill in order to participate in the Long John Silver’s Customer Survey.
- Age Has to be 18 years older or above.
- Must know about Spanish or English language.
- Enter your Age, Address, and Telephone Number.
- Additionally, don’t forget the date and time of the last trip.
- Shop Number in the event that you forgot research code.
Why I love this survey
Have you shopped at Long John Silver’s? The Long John Silver’s consumer poll is awaiting you! The survey only requires a couple of minutes, it is simple. What I really like about this poll is that I’ve get opportunity! The prize of validation code to redeem the offer, Additionally is drawn.
What is the requirements to enter in Long John Silver’s Customer Survey
Following things are require if you want to participate in Long John Silver’s Customer Survey.
1. Long John Silver’s store Receipt
To be able to take part in Long John Silver’s poll, an individual has to possess the receipt from the shop that is sonic. You’ll find the questionnaire code this really is actually the invitation code to the survey.
2. A Computer or Mobile Device & Internet
You will require a computer device to get the website. You are able to get the website on your mobile device also if the computer is not available then.
3 Familiarity with languages
By default, the page will look from the English. But if you’re not comfortable with English, then you have the choice to alter the language to the Spanish.
About Long John Silver’s
The first restaurant was opened on August 18, 1969, in Lexington, Kentucky. The original location, on 301 Southland Drive just off Nicholasville Road, was previously a seafood carry out restaurant named the Cape Codder.
The parent company of LJS and A&W, Yorkshire was acquired by Tricon Global and Tricon was renamed to Yum! Brands, Inc in 2002, but by January 2011, Yum! announced it was looking for a buyer for its Long John Silver’s and A&W All-American Restaurants divisions, citing poor sales and a desire to transfer more of its focus to international expansion.
Read Also : Del Taco Survey
Hopefully, We helped you to get some great information about Long John Silver’s Customer Survey. This poll is just matter of few minutes however, it helps the company in building future conclusions and enhancing the quality of the product.