The ShopRite Survey Sweepstakes (the“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Wakefern Food Corp., 5000 Riverside Drive, Keasbey, NJ 08832 (the “Sponsor”) and administered by American Sweepstakes & Promotion Co., Inc., 300 State St., Suite 402, Rochester, NY 14614 (the “Administrator”).
ShopRite customer survey Content Overview
- ShopRite customer survey sweepstakes
- Survey Rewards and Prizes
- How to enter in ShopRite customer survey
- ShopRite survey Rules
- Requirements to enter in survey
- About ShopRite
- Survey details
ShopRite customer survey sweepstakes
When you like to shopping at Shoprite Supermarket? Then, share your comments and opinions regarding Shoprite Supermarket in the survey. By sharing your experience feedback, you can win $500 ShopRite gift cards every month.
What are ShopRite Customer First Rewards and Prizes?
- Prize $500 ShopRite Gift Card (ARV: $500 each)
How to enter in ShopRite customer survey
There are two ways to get entry.
You may enter by hand-printing your name, address, day and night telephone numbers and age on a 3”x 5”card and mailing it in a standard business-size #10 envelope to: ShopRite “Customer Experience” Sweepstakes, PO Box 407, Macedon, NY 14502-0407.
During the Sweepstakes Period, Entrants can enter the Sweepstakes by following the linksand instructions to visit the Sweepstakes website, (www.MyShopRiteExperience.com) (the “Website”). At the Website, Entrants must complete the online registration form requesting each Entrant’s full name, complete mailing address, phone number, and email address. In addition, each Entrant will be required to answer a few survey questions. While answers to the survey questions do not affect the Sweepstakes entry, providing answers to the aforementioned questions is mandatory for completion of a Sweepstakes entry.
Below are the steps to participate in ShopRite Customer survey
- Go to Shoprite Customer Survey Sweepstakes Website
- Use English or Spanish
- Read Shoprite Customer Experience Sweepstakes Rules
- Enter the Visit Date and Time
- Then after enter 3-Digit Shoprite Store Number
- Fill Out Your Shoprite Register Number
- Then after Your Shoprite Transaction Number
- Click on “Start” button.
- Give Your Overall Satisfaction of Shoprite Store
- Rate on Shoprite Customer Survey Questions
- Leave Shoprite Customer Feedback
- Submit Shoprite Customer Survey Form
- Join the Shoprite Sweepstakes Program
ShopRite survey myshopriteexperience.com Rules
There is some condition that one must fulfill in order to participate in the ShopRite Customer Survey.
- Purchase is Not required to enter the sweepstakes.
- You must be a legal US resident from the following states Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, or Pennsylvania.
- Your age is 18 or above to enter if you are from Delaware.
- Entry to sweepstakes is Limit to 1 entry per per month, regardless of method of entry.
- The sponsor can disqualify entrants for tampering with the process.
Why I love this survey
Have you shopped at ShopRite? The ShopRite consumer poll is awaiting you! The survey only requires a couple of minutes, it is simple. What I really like about this poll is that I’ve get opportunity! The grand prize of $500 ShopRite gift cards, Additionally is drawn.
What is the requirements to enter in ShopRite Customer Survey
Following things are require if you want to participate in ShopRite Customer Survey.
1. ShopRite store Receipt
To be able to take part in ShopRite poll, an individual has to possess the receipt from the shop that is sonic. You’ll find the questionnaire code this really is actually the invitation code to the survey.
2. A Computer or Mobile Device & Internet
You will require a computer device to get the website. You are able to get the website on your mobile device also if the computer is not available then.
3 Familiarity with languages
By default, the page will look from the English. But if you’re not comfortable with English, then you have the choice to alter the language to the Spanish.
The Shoprite Group of Companies is Africa’s largest food retailer. It operates 2,689 outlets in 15 countries across Africa and the Indian Ocean Islands. The company’s headquarters are in the Western Cape province of South Africa. Shoprite Holdings Limited is a public company listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, with secondary listings on both the Namibian and Zambian Stock Exchanges. As of 2016, the Shoprite Group employed almost 144,000 people, of whom 23,500 worked outside South Africa.
Also Read : CiCi’s Pizza Survey
Hopefully, We helped you to get some great information about ShopRite Customer poll. This poll is just matter of few minutes however, it helps the company in building future conclusions and enhancing the quality of the product.