The Pilot Flying J Survey Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Pilot Travel Centers LLC, 5508 Lonas Dr., Knoxville, TN 37909 (referred to herein as “Sponsor”).
Pilot Flying J customer survey Content Overview
- Pilot Flying J customer survey sweepstakes
- Survey Rewards and Prizes
- How to enter in Pilot Flying J customer survey
- Pilot Flying J survey Rules
- Requirements to enter in survey
- About Pilot Flying J
- Survey details
Pilot Flying J customer survey sweepstakes
Pilot Flying J is a big name in chain of truck stops. Customer satisfaction is very important for them to provide best to service their customer. So just spend a couple of minutes at Pilot Flying J Customer Survey Sweepstakes to share your trip experience and as a reward catch a opportunity to win $100 monthly gift.
What are Pilot Flying J Customer First Rewards and Prizes?
Anyhow, do you have any clue about Pilot Flying J Client First prize? For advice, Pilot Flying J provides win $100 monthly gift as the decoration.
How to enter in Pilot Flying J customer poll
There are two ways to get entry.
Legibly hand print on a postcard, your complete name, street address (no P.O. Boxes please), city, state/province, ZIP/postal code, daytime phone number, and email address (if available) and mail it to: Pilot Flying J Voice of the Guest Survey Contest, 5508 Lonas Dr., Knoxville, TN 37909.
Guests who receive a cash register receipt containing an internet address can complete a Customer survey online by visiting http://ratepfj.com, agreeing to the terms and conditions contained there and providing the necessary information needed to authenticate the guest’s purchase.
Below are the steps to participate in Pilot Flying J poll
- Visit on the Pilot Flying J Survey official website www.ratepfj.com.
- Enter the Store number in Store Field.
- Enter the Transaction code in transaction code field.
- Then after enter the total.
- After enter the name and email.
- Then after enter the phone numbers.
- Answers all the questions honestly and kindly regarding to your last visit in Pilot Flying J Store.
- In Last click on the Submit button.
Pilot Flying J poll ratepfj.com Rules
There is some condition that one must fulfill in order to participate in the Pilot Flying J Customer Survey.
- This offer is valid only for a resident of the United States of America.
- Your age must be 18 or above to take part in the survey.
- The participant should not be an employee of with Pilot Flying J or with any other branch.
- You have to use the coupon code within thirty days to redeem the offer.
- To participate in the survey you need the receipt from the Pilot Flying J store.
- Offer is only available at the Pilot Flying J store you visited last time.
- The receipt should not be so old and it should contain survey code and transaction number.
- You can participate in the survey only single time with one receipt.
- You can not use same email address multiple times.
Why I love this survey
Have you shopped at Pilot Flying J? The Pilot Flying J consumer poll is awaiting you! The survey only requires a couple of minutes, it is simple. What I really like about this poll is that I’ve get the opportunity! The grand prize of $100 monthly gift, Additionally is drawn.
What is the requirements to enter in Pilot Flying J Customer poll
Following things are require if you want to participate in Pilot Flying J Customer poll.
1. Pilot Flying J store Receipt
To be able to take part in Pilot Flying J poll, an individual has to possess the receipt from the shop that is sonic. You’ll find the questionnaire code this really is actually the invitation code to the survey.
2. A Computer or Mobile Device & Internet
You will require a computer device to get the website. You are able to get the website on your mobile device also if the computer is not available then.
3 Familiarity with languages
By default, the page will look from the English.
About Pilot Flying J
Pilot Travel Centers LLC, doing business as Pilot Flying J, is a North American chain of truck stops in the United States and Canada. The company is based in Knoxville, Tennessee where Pilot Corporation, the majority owner, is based. The company is owned by Pilot, FJ Management, and Berkshire Hathaway.
Also Read : EarthFareListens Survey
Hopefully, We helped you to get some great information about Pilot Flying J Customer poll. This poll is just matter of few minutes however, it helps the company in building future conclusions and enhancing the quality of the product.