The Sanuk Survey Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Deckers Outdoor Corporation, 250 Coromar Drive, Goleta, CA 93117(“Sponsor”). This Survey aim is to get valuable feedback from their customers, which guide them to improve the quality of the system and provide better services to the customers.
Sanuk customer survey Content Overview
- Sanuk customer survey sweepstakes
- Survey Rewards and Prizes
- How to enter in Sanuk customer survey
- Sanuk survey Rules
- Requirements to enter in survey
- About Sanuk
- Survey details
Sanuk customer survey sweepstakes
Sanuk keeps your feet along with your toes styling. The staff is listening to you and sanuk would like you to maneuver on pleasure and will read each comment. Fill out Sanuk Guest Feedback Survey and you’ll be entered into a drawing for a $250 gift card.
What are Sanuk Customer First Rewards and Prizes?
Anyhow, do you have any clue about Sanuk Client First prize? For advice, Sanuk provides $250 gift card as the decoration.
How to enter in Sanuk customer survey
The way to get entry.
To enter Log on to website www.sanuklistens.com answer the questions regarding your experience at one of Sponsor’s participating locations, enter your first and last names and valid email address and press the submit button during the Promotion Dates.
Below are the steps to participate in Sanuk survey
- On your tablet, cell or desktop visit www.sanuklistens.com.
- Click on the next arrow button.
- Give rate all the questions regarding your last visit experience.
- Enter your details to register for the $250 gift card prize.
- In last submit the survey.
Sanuk survey sanuklistens.com Rules
There is some condition that one must fulfill in order to participate in the Sanuk Customer Survey.
- This offer is valid only for a resident of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, Canada (excluding Quebec), China, Japan, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Germany.
- The participant should not be an employee of with Sanuk or with any other branch.
- You have to use the coupon code within thirty days to redeem the offer.
- Offer invitation code must be there in your receipt.
- Your age must be 18 or more.
- To participate in the survey you need the receipt from the Sanuk store.
- Offer is only available at the Sanuk store you visited last time.
- Always check whether the offer is available at that location or not.
- Different offers are available at different location and time, you must check for ongoing offers in order to fetch best one.
- You can participate in the survey only single time with one receipt.
- You can not use same email address multiple times.
Why I love this survey
Have you shopped at Sanuk? The Sanuk consumer poll is awaiting you! The survey only requires a couple of minutes, it is simple. What I really like about this poll is that I’ve get the opportunity! The grand prize of $250 gift card, Additionally is drawn.
What is the requirements to enter in Sanuk Customer Survey
Following things are require if you want to participate in Sanuk Customer Survey.
1. Sanuk store Receipt
To be able to take part in Sanuk poll, an individual has to possess the receipt from the shop that is sonic. You’ll find the questionnaire code this really is actually the invitation code to the survey.
2. A Computer or Mobile Device & Internet
You will require a computer device to get the website. You are able to get the website on your mobile device also if the computer is not available then.
3 Familiarity with languages
By default, the page will look from the English. User must be knowledge of English language.
Sanuk, a novelty sandal brand based in Southern California, was founded in 1997 and acquired by Deckers in 2011 for $120 million. “Sanuk” is the Thai word for fun. Founder Jeff Kelley, a Southern California native, started by making sandals out of indoor-outdoor carpet and inner tubes.
Also Read : Sears Survey
Hopefully, We helped you to get some great information about Sanuk Customer Survey. This poll is just matter of few minutes however, it helps the company in building future conclusions and enhancing the quality of the product.