The Sears Survey Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Sears Corporation. This Survey aim is to get valuable feedback from their customers, which guide them to improve the quality of the system and provide better services to the customers.
Sears customer survey Content Overview
- Sears customer survey sweepstakes
- Survey Rewards and Prizes
- How to enter in Sears customer survey
- Sears survey Rules
- Requirements to enter in survey
- About Sears
- Survey details
Sears customer survey sweepstakes
Sears is a big name in supplying quality household products, competitive price and suitable places. Customer satisfaction is very important for them to provide best to service their customer. So just spend a couple of minutes at Sears Customer Survey Sweepstakes to share your trip experience and as a reward catch a opportunity to win $500.
What are Sears Customer First Rewards and Prizes?
Anyhow, do you have any clue about Sears Client First prize? For advice, Sears provides $500 gift cards as the decoration.
How to enter in Sears customer survey
The way to get entry.
Just visit www.searsfeedback.com and follow on-screen instructions to enter time, date and unique questionnaire code located in your purchase receipt to begin. Complete the questionnaire with your feedback that is loyal. Upon conclusion of survey, you must enter your first and last name and email address to get an entrance in to the sweepstakes drawing.
Below are the steps to participate in Sears survey
- On your tablet, cell or desktop visit www.searsfeedback.com
- Choose your preferred language. Like English or Spanish.
- Enter the 12-digit survey code including the zeros located in your Sears receipt.
- Select the date your last visit the store.
- Click the “Next” button to continue
- Share your retail experience with Sears
- Enter your details to register for the $500 gift cards prize.
- In last submit the survey.
Sears survey searsfeedback.com Rules
There is some condition that one must fulfill in order to participate in the Sears Survey.
- This offer is valid only for a resident of the 50 States of the United States or any U.S. Territories.
- The participant should not be an employee of with Sears or with any other branch.
- You have to use the coupon code within thirty days to redeem the offer.
- Offer invitation code must be there in your receipt.
- Your age must be 18 or more.
- To participate in the survey you need the receipt from the Sears store.
- Offer is only available at the Sears store you visited last time.
- The receipt should not be so old and it should contain 12-digit survey code.
- Always check whether the offer is available at that location or not.
- Different offers are available at different location and time, you must check for ongoing offers in order to fetch best one.
- You can participate in the survey only single time with one receipt.
- You can not use same email address multiple times.
Why I love this survey
Have you shopped at Sears? The Sears consumer poll is awaiting you! The survey only requires a couple of minutes, it is simple. What I really like about this poll is that I’ve get the opportunity! The grand prize of $500 gift cards, Additionally is drawn.
What is the requirements to enter in Sears Customer Survey
Following things are require if you want to participate in Sears Customer Survey.
1. Sears store Receipt
To be able to take part in Sears poll, an individual has to possess the receipt from the shop that is sonic. You’ll find the questionnaire code this really is actually the invitation code to the survey.
2. A Computer or Mobile Device & Internet
You will require a computer device to get the website. You are able to get the website on your mobile device also if the computer is not available then.
3 Familiarity with languages
By default, the page will look from the English. But if you’re not comfortable with English, then you have the choice to alter the language to the Spanish.
Sears, Roebuck and Company, colloquially known as Sears, is a chain of department stores founded by Richard Warren Sears and Alvah Curtis Roebuck in 1893, reincorporated by Richard Sears and new partner Julius Rosenwald in 1906.
Read Also : Golden Chick Survey
Hopefully, We helped you to get some great information about Sears Customer Survey. This poll is just matter of few minutes however, it helps the company in building future conclusions and enhancing the quality of the product.