The Argos Survey Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Argos Distributors Limited, 489-499 Avebury Boulevard, Saxon Gate West, Milton Keynes, MK9 2NW (“Sponsor”) and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC, 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI USA 48033.
Argos customer survey Content Overview
- Argos customer survey sweepstakes
- Survey Rewards and Prizes
- How to enter in Argos customer survey
- Argos survey Rules
- Requirements to enter in survey
- About Argos
- Survey details
Argos customer survey sweepstakes
Argos is a big name in supplying quality household products, competitive price and suitable places, that 100% justifies its slogan of”Save time. Save money. Every day!” Customer satisfaction is very important for them to provide best to service their customer. So just spend a couple of minutes at Argos Customer Survey Sweepstakes to share your trip experience and as a reward catch a opportunity to win £500 Argos Gift Card.
What are Argos Customer First Rewards and Prizes?
Anyhow, do you have any clue about Argos Client First prize? For advice, Argos provides £500 Argos Gift Card as the decoration.
How to enter in Argos customer survey
The way to get entry.
Just visit www.tellargos.co.uk and follow on-screen instructions to enter time, date and unique questionnaire code located in your purchase receipt to begin. Complete the questionnaire with your feedback that is loyal. Upon conclusion of survey, you must enter your first and last name and email address to get an entrance in to the sweepstakes drawing.
Below are the steps to participate in Argos survey
- On your tablet, cell or desktop visit www.tellargos.co.uk
- Enter Till Number.
- Then after fill Transaction Number.
- Enter the store Number.
- Select the purchase date.
- Then after Select the age.
- Type the characters you see in the box.
- Click on the submit button.
- Share your retail experience with Argos
- Enter your details to register for the £500 Argos Gift Card prize.
- In last submit the survey.
Argos survey tellargos.co.uk Rules
There is some condition that one must fulfill in order to participate in the Argos Customer Survey.
- This offer is valid only for a resident of the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland.
- The participant should not be an employee of with Argos or with any other branch.
- You have to use the coupon code within thirty days to redeem the offer.
- Offer invitation code must be there in your receipt.
- Your age must be 18 or more.
- To participate in the survey you need the receipt from the Argos store.
- Offer is only available at the Argos store you visited last time.
- The receipt should not be so old and it should contain survey code.
- Always check whether the offer is available at that location or not.
- Different offers are available at different location and time, you must check for ongoing offers in order to fetch best one.
- You can participate in the survey only single time with one receipt.
- You can not use same email address multiple times.
Why I love this survey
Have you shopped at Argos? The Argos consumer poll is awaiting you! The survey only requires a couple of minutes, it is simple. What I really like about this poll is that I’ve get the opportunity! The grand prize of £500 Argos Gift Card, Additionally is drawn.
What is the requirements to enter in Argos Customer Survey
Following things are require if you want to participate in Argos Customer Survey.
1. Argos store Receipt
To be able to take part in Argos poll, an individual has to possess the receipt from the shop that is sonic. You’ll find the questionnaire code this really is actually the invitation code to the survey.
2. A Computer or Mobile Device & Internet
You will require a computer device to get the website. You are able to get the website on your mobile device also if the computer is not available then.
3 Familiarity with languages
By default, the page will look from the English. User must be knowledge of English language.
Argos Ltd, trading as Argos, is a British catalogue retailer operating in the United Kingdom and Ireland, and a subsidiary of Sainsbury’s. It is named after the Greek city of Argos.
Also Read : DD’s Discounts Survey
Hopefully, We helped you to get some great information about Argos Customer Survey. This poll is just matter of few minutes however, it helps the company in building future conclusions and enhancing the quality of the product.