The GNC Customer Satisfaction Survey 2022 Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by GNC corporation. This Survey aim is to get valuable feedback from their customers, which guide them to improve the quality of the system and provide better services to the customers.
GNC customer survey Content Overview
- GNC customer survey sweepstakes
- Survey Rewards and Prizes
- How to enter in GNC customer survey
- GNC survey Rules
- Requirements to enter in survey
- About GNC
- Survey details
GNC customer survey sweepstakes
GNC is a big name in supplying quality household products, competitive price and suitable places. Customer satisfaction is very important for them to provide best to service their customer. So just spend a couple of minutes at GNC Customer Survey Sweepstakes to share your trip experience and as a reward catch a opportunity to win grand prize $500 or first prize $100 GNC gift cards.
What are GNC Customer First Rewards and Prizes?
- Win $500.00 Grand Prize and $100 GNC Gift Card
How to enter in GNC customer survey
The way to get entry.
Just visit www.tellgnc.com and follow on-screen instructions and after all the information for the survey. After completion of questionnaire you win $500 GNC gift cards.
write down your name, complete address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, and birth date on a 3” x 5” card and mail it to : General Nutrition Centers Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437.
Below are the steps to participate in GNC Customer survey 2022
- On your tablet, cell or desktop visit www.tellgnc.com.
- Read all term and conditions.
- Enter all required information for the survey.
- Answers all the questions to regarding your last visit experience.
- Enter your details to register for the grand prize $500 GNC gift cards.
- In last submit the survey.
GNC Customer Satisfaction survey tellgnc.com Rules
There is some condition that one must fulfill in order to participate in the GNC Customer Survey.
- This offer is valid only for a resident of 50 United States of America and the District of Columbia.
- The participant should not be an employee of with GNC or with any other branch.
- Offer invitation code must be there in your receipt.
- Your age must be 18 or more.
- To participate in the survey you need the receipt from the GNC store.
- Offer is only available at the GNC store you visited last time.
- Always check whether the offer is available at that location or not.
- Different offers are available at different location and time, you must check for ongoing offers in order to fetch best one.
- You can participate in the survey only single time with one receipt.
Why I love this survey
Have you shopped at GNC? The GNC consumer poll is awaiting you! The survey only requires a couple of minutes, it is simple. What I really like about this poll is that I’ve get the opportunity! The $500 Grand Prize and $100 First Prize GNC Gift Cards, Additionally is drawn.
What is the requirements to enter in GNC Customer Survey
Following things are require if you want to participate in GNC Customer Survey.
1.GNC store Receipt
To be able to take part in GNC poll, an individual has to possess the receipt from the shop that is sonic. You’ll find the questionnaire code this really is actually the invitation code to the survey.
2. A Computer or Mobile Device & Internet
You will require a computer device to get the website. You are able to get the website on your mobile device also if the computer is not available then.
3 Familiarity with languages
By default, the page will look from the English. User must be knowledge of English language.
GNC Holdings Inc. is a Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based American company selling health and nutrition related products, including vitamins, supplements, minerals, herbs, sports nutrition, diet, and energy products.
Also Read : Chipotle Survey
Hopefully, We helped you to get some great information about GNC Customer poll. This poll is just matter of few minutes however, it helps the company in building future conclusions and enhancing the quality of the product.