The Hollister Survey sponsored by Hollister Co., often advertised as Hollister or HCo., is an American lifestyle brand owned by Abercrombie & Fitch Co. The concept was originally designed to attract consumers aged 14–18, at a lower price point than the parent brand through its Southern California-inspired image and casual wear. This Survey aim is to get valuable feedback from their customers, which guide them to improve the quality of the system and provide better services to the customers.
Hollister customer survey Content Overview
- Hollister customer survey sweepstakes
- Survey Rewards and Prizes
- How to enter in Hollister customer survey
- Hollister survey Rules
- Requirements to enter in survey
- About Hollister
- Survey details
Hollister customer survey sweepstakes
Hollister want your feedback regarding its products and services. So, give loyal feedback regarding your last experience at the store and in return win the reward of a 10% discount on next purchase and get $10 off $50 coupon your next visit to the shop.
What are Hollister Customer First Rewards and Prizes?
- The reward of a 10% discount on next purchase and get $10 off $50 coupon.
How to enter in Hollister customer survey
There is one way to get entry.
Visit www.tellhco.com and choose your preferred language: Spanish or English. After that, enter survey code printed on your purchase receipt. Now, answer the various questions regarding your experience at the store. Once you complete the survey, you will receive 10% discount on next purchase and get $10 off $50 coupon.
Below are the steps to participate in Hollister survey
- Visit to the Hollister survey official website at www.tellhco.com.
- Choose your preferred language: Spanish or English
- Fill the survey code printed on your Hollister purchase receipt
- Now, answer the different questions about your experience at the Hollister store
- When you complete the Hollister Customer Experience survey, you will receive a validation code to redeem on your next visit to the shop.
Hollister Customer survey tellhco.com Rules
There is some condition that one must fulfill in order to participate in the Hollister Customer Survey.
- You should be the legal resident of the US.
- You should be 18 or more than 18 during the time of entry.
- Purchase and payment are compulsory. If you have not purchased anything you can’t be qualified for the survey.
- You must answer all the questions correctly or honestly. Otherwise, you will be disqualified.
- You should provide correct an e-mail address as they contact you in case you win sweepstakes.
- The tax in the rewards should be paid by the winner themselves.
Why I love this survey
Have you shopped at Hollister? The Hollister consumer poll is awaiting you! The survey only requires a couple of minutes, it is simple. What I really like about this poll is that I’ve get two opportunity! The coupon for 10% discount on next purchase and get $10 off $50 coupon, Additionally is drawn.
What is the requirements to enter in Hollister Customer Survey
Following things are require if you want to participate in Hollister Customer Survey.
1. Hollister store Receipt
To be able to take part in Hollister poll, an individual has to possess the receipt from the shop that is sonic. You’ll find the questionnaire code this really is actually the invitation code to the survey.
2. A Computer or Mobile Device & Internet
You will require a computer device to get the website. You are able to get the website on your mobile device also if the computer is not available then.
3 Familiarity with languages
By default, the page will look from the English. But if you’re not comfortable with English, then you have the choice to alter the language to the Spanish.
The first Hollister store opened on July 27, 2000 at the Easton Town Center in Columbus, Ohio. Four additional test stores opened following the Easton location: at Oak Park Mall in Overland Park, Kansas, Mall of Georgia in Buford, Georgia, Westfield Topanga in Canoga Park, California, and Paramus Park in Paramus, New Jersey.
John Hollister, Sr. emigrated from New York City to the Dutch East Indies, and established the company bearing his name upon returning to the United States and settling in California in 1922. In actuality, the company was founded in Ohio in 2000.
Website : www.tellhco.com
Language : English, Spanish
Sweepstake : The reward of a 10% discount on next purchase and get $10 off $50 coupon.
Policy : Terms
Read Also : Bob Evans Survey
Hopefully, We helped you to get some great information about Hollister Customer Survey. This poll is just matter of few minutes however, it helps the company in building future conclusions and enhancing the quality of the product.