The Fred Meyer Survey Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by The Kroger Co., 1014 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202 (“Sponsor”) and is administered by Promotion Mechanics, Inc., 87 South Main Street, Newtown, CT 06470.
Fred Meyer customer survey Content Overview
- Fred Meyer customer survey sweepstakes
- Survey Rewards and Prizes
- How to enter in Fred Meyer customer survey
- Fred Meyer survey Rules
- Requirements to enter in survey
- About Fred Meyer
- Survey details
Fred Meyer customer survey sweepstakes
Fred Meyer is a big name in supplying quality household products, competitive price and suitable places. Customer satisfaction is very important for them to provide best to service their customer. So just spend a couple of minutes at Fred Meyer Customer Survey Sweepstakes to share your trip experience and as a reward catch a opportunity to win $5,000 gift card.
What are Fred Meyer Customer First Rewards and Prizes?
Anyhow, do you have any clue about Fred Meyer Client First prize? For advice, Fred Meyer provides $5000 gift card as the decoration.
How to enter in Fred Meyer customer survey
There are two ways to get entry.
Hand print your name, complete address and telephone number on a postcard and mail to: Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3547, Southbury, CT 06488-3547.
Just visit www.krogerstoresfeedback.com and follow on-screen instructions to enter time, date and unique questionnaire code located in your purchase receipt to begin. Complete the questionnaire with your feedback that is loyal. Upon conclusion of survey, you must enter your first and last name and email address to get an entrance in to the sweepstakes drawing.
Below are the steps to participate in Fred Meyer survey
- On your tablet, cell or desktop visit www.krogerstoresfeedback.com.
- Choose your preferred language. Like English or Spanish.
- Fill the date of your last visit located in your receipt.
- Enter the time located on your Fred Meyer receipt.
- Fill Entry Id located on your Fred Meyer receipt.
- After click on the “Start” button to continue.
- Share your retail experience with Fred Meyer
- Enter your details to register for the $5000 kroger gift cards.
- In last submit the survey.
Fred Meyer survey tellkroger.com Rules
There is some condition that one must fulfill in order to participate in the Fred Meyer Customer Survey.
- This offer is valid only for a resident of the United States of America.
- The participant should not be an employee of with Fred Meyer or with any other branch.
- You have to use the coupon code within thirty days to redeem the offer.
- Offer invitation code must be there in your receipt.
- Your age must be 18 or more.
- To participate in the survey you need the receipt from the Fred Meyer store.
- Offer is only available at the Fred Meyer store you visited last time.
- The validation code cannot be converted into the cash prize or gift
- The receipt should not be so old and it should contain 15-digit survey id and transaction number.
- Always check whether the offer is available at that location or not.
- Different offers are available at different location and time, you must check for ongoing offers in order to fetch best one.
- You can participate in the survey only single time with one receipt.
- You can not use same email address multiple times.
Why I love this survey
Have you shopped at Fred Meyer? The Fred Meyer consumer poll is awaiting you! The survey only requires a couple of minutes, it is simple. What I really like about this poll is that I’ve get the opportunity! The prize of $5000 kroger gift cards, Additionally is drawn.
What is the requirements to enter in Fred Meyer Customer Survey
Following things are require if you want to participate in Fred Meyer Customer Survey.
1. Fred Meyer store Receipt
To be able to take part in Fred Meyer poll, an individual has to possess the receipt from the shop that is sonic. You’ll find the questionnaire code this really is actually the invitation code to the survey.
2. A Computer or Mobile Device & Internet
You will require a computer device to get the website. You are able to get the website on your mobile device also if the computer is not available then.
3 Familiarity with languages
By default, the page will look from the English. But if you’re not comfortable with English, then you have the choice to alter the language to the Spanish.
About Fred Meyer
Fred Meyer is a chain of hypermarket superstores founded in 1922 in Portland, Oregon by Fred G. Meyer. The stores are found in the western U.S., within states of Oregon, Washington, Idaho and Alaska. The company merged with Kroger in 1998, though the stores are still branded Fred Meyer.
Read Also : AMC Theatres Survey
Hopefully, We helped you to get some great information about Fred Meyer Customer poll. This poll is just matter of few minutes however, it helps the company in building future conclusions and enhancing the quality of the product.