The Mimi Survey Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Mimi Corporation. This Survey aim is to get valuable feedback from their customers, which guide them to improve the quality of the system and provide better services to the customers.
Mimi customer survey Content Overview
- Mimi customer survey sweepstakes
- Survey Rewards and Prizes
- How to enter in Mimi customer survey
- Mimi survey Rules
- Requirements to enter in survey
- About Mimi
- Survey details
Mimi customer survey sweepstakes
Mimi’s Cafe is servicing top and best quality American and French Food to client. Perhaps you have enjoyed food preference or the support quality at Mimi’s Cafe? In that case, then it’s ideal time to talk about your ideas with Mimi’s Cafe at Mimi’s Cafe Client Survey. Upon conclusion of survey, you’ll win free muffins your next visit.
What are Mimi Customer First Rewards and Prizes?
Anyhow, do you have any clue about Mimi Client First prize? For advice, Mimi provides free muffins as the decoration.
How to enter in Mimi customer survey
The way to get entry.
During marketing period, see www.tellmimi.com and then put in your survey date and code of trip from your receipt to begin. After that, enter the quantity of order, the amount of your celebration, see frequency, etc., give response of all survey questions and get free muffins.
Below are the steps to participate in Mimi survey
- On your tablet, cell or desktop visit www.tellmimi.com.
- Enter the survey code store found on your Mimi receipt.
- Choose the date located on your Mimi receipt.
- Then after click on the “START” button to continue
- Share your retail experience with Mimi
- Enter your details to register for the free muffins prize
- In last submit the survey.
Mimi survey tellmimi.com Rules
There is some condition that one must fulfill in order to participate in the Mimi Customer Survey.
- This offer is valid only for a resident of the United States of America.
- The participant should not be an employee of with Mimi or with any other branch.
- You have to use the coupon code within thirty days to redeem the offer.
- Offer invitation code must be there in your receipt.
- Your age must be 18 or more.
- To participate in the survey you need the receipt from the Mimi store.
- Offer is only available at the Mimi store you visited last time.
- The receipt should not be so old and it should contain survey code.
- Always check whether the offer is available at that location or not.
- Different offers are available at different location and time, you must check for ongoing offers in order to fetch best one.
- You can participate in the survey only single time with one receipt.
- You can not use same email address multiple times.
Why I love this survey
Have you shopped at Mimi? The Mimi consumer poll is awaiting you! The survey only requires a couple of minutes, it is simple. What I really like about this poll is that I’ve get the opportunity! The grand prize of free muffins, Additionally is drawn.
What is the requirements to enter in Mimi Customer Survey
Following things are require if you want to participate in Mimi Customer Survey.
1. Mimi store Receipt
To be able to take part in Mimi poll, an individual has to possess the receipt from the shop that is sonic. You’ll find the questionnaire code this really is actually the invitation code to the survey.
2. A Computer or Mobile Device & Internet
You will require a computer device to get the website. You are able to get the website on your mobile device also if the computer is not available then.
3 Familiarity with languages
By default, the page will look from the English. User must be knowledge of English language.
Mimi’s Cafe is a US restaurant chain with 145 locations in 24 states. Originally headquartered in Irvine, California, its headquarters is in Dallas, Texas since 2014 after 36 years in California. It serves French and American food, with French decor and themes.
Also Read : FondUe Survey
Hopefully, We helped you to get some great information about Mimi Customer Survey. This poll is just matter of few minutes however, it helps the company in building future conclusions and enhancing the quality of the product.