The Shakey’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Shakey’s pizza restaurant chain based in the United States. This Survey aim is to get valuable feedback from their customers, which guide them to improve the quality of the system and provide better services to the customers.
Shakey’s customer survey Content Overview
- Shakey’s customer survey sweepstakes
- Survey Rewards and Prizes
- How to enter in Shakey’s customer survey
- Shakey’s survey Rules
- Requirements to enter in survey
- About Shakey’s
- Survey details
Shakey’s Guest Satisfaction survey sweepstakes
Shakey’s keeps your fresh your mind and provide foods. The staff is listening to you and Shakey’s would like you to maneuver on pleasure and will read each comment. Fill out Shakey’s Guest Feedback Survey and you’ll be entered into a drawing for a validation code for free pizza.
What are Shakey’s Customer First Rewards and Prizes?
Anyhow, do you have any clue about Shakey’s Client First prize? For advice, Shakey’s provides validation code for free pizza as the decoration.
How to enter in Shakey’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
The way to get entry.
To enter Log on to website www.tellshakeys.com enter some information required for survey and answer the questions regarding your last visit visit experience. After completion for the survey you will receive a validation code for free pizza.
Below are the steps to participate in Shakey’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
- On your tablet, cell or desktop visit www.tellshakeys.com.
- Read all terms and conditions.
- Enter location number, receipt number located in your receipt.
- After choose the date of visit and time of visit and purchase amount.
- Give rate all the questions regarding your last visit experience.
- Enter your details to register for the sweepstakes prize.
- In last submit the survey.
Shakey’s Guest Satisfaction survey tellshakeys.com Rules
There is some condition that one must fulfill in order to participate in the Shakey’s Guest Satisfaction Survey.
- This offer is valid only for a resident of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia.
- The participant should not be an employee of with Shakey’s or with any other branch.
- You have to use the coupon code within thirty days to redeem the offer.
- Offer invitation code must be there in your receipt.
- Your age must be 18 or more.
- To participate in the survey you need the receipt from the Shakey’s store.
- Offer is only available at the Shakey’s store you visited last time.
- You can participate in the survey only single time with one receipt.
Why I love this survey
Have you shopped at Shakey’s? The Shakey’s consumer poll is awaiting you! The survey only requires a couple of minutes, it is simple. What I really like about this poll is that I’ve get the opportunity! The grand prize of validation code for free pizza, Additionally is drawn.
What is the requirements to enter in Shakey’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
Following things are require if you want to participate in Shakey’s Guest Satisfaction Survey.
1. Shakey’s store Receipt
To be able to take part in Shakey’s poll, an individual has to possess the receipt from the shop that is sonic. You’ll find the questionnaire code this really is actually the invitation code to the survey.
2. A Computer or Mobile Device & Internet
You will require a computer device to get the website. You are able to get the website on your mobile device also if the computer is not available then.
3 Familiarity with languages
By default, the page will look from the English. User must be knowledge of English language.
Shakey’s Pizza is a pizza restaurant chain based in the United States. Founded in 1954, it was the first franchise pizza chain in the United States. In 1968, the chain had 342 locations. The chain currently has about 500 stores globally, and 58 in the United States.
Also Read : Shoe Carnival Survey
Hopefully, We helped you to get some great information about Shakey’s Guest Satisfaction Survey. This poll is just matter of few minutes however, it helps the company in building future conclusions and enhancing the quality of the product.