Subway is among the biggest franchises throughout the world for quick food restaurant. It’s mainly famous for its cakes and sandwiches. It’s also called as Subway Sandwiches. Two individuals, Fred De Luca and Peter Buck in the calendar year 1965, based this restaurant. This restaurant sponsored Subway Survey to get valuable feedback from their customers, which guide them to improve the quality of the system and provide better services to the customers.
Subway customer survey Content Overview
- Subway customer survey sweepstakes
- Survey Rewards and Prizes
- How to enter in Subway customer survey
- Subway survey Rules
- Requirements to enter in survey
- About Subway
- Survey details
Subway customer survey sweepstakes
Subway comes in our thoughts when considering enjoying tasty sandwiches. It’s the biggest chain of sandwich shops. Perhaps you have enjoyed sandwiches in subway shop? If so, then take subway 1 minute questionnaire to assist them to earn subway better location. Upon completion of questionnaire, you’re rewared with a coupon code free of cookie.
What are Subway Customer First Rewards and Prizes?
- Coupon code for free cookie
How to enter in Subway customer survey
There are one way to get entry.
Input subway restaurant code in the purchase receipt. So as to take subway 1-minute poll, see www.tellsubway.com, or www.tellsubway.co.uk. Reply all survey questions according to your latest shopping experience. In the last, you need to input your valid email address to receive totally free cookie voucher code.
Below are the steps to participate in Subway survey
- Make a purchase at a Subway store
- Save your receipt
- Go online to TellSubway.com within 30 days after the date on your receipt
- If your country is not the US, feel free to take the survey using the Finland site, or Malaysia site, or The UK site
- Enter the restaurant number you can find in the upper right hand corner of your receipt into the survey homepage box
- Begin survey, it will only take a minute to complete
- When survey is complete, write down and save your survey code
- Bring your survey code to a Subway store to receive a free cookie on your next visit
Subway survey TellSubway.com Rules
There is some condition that one must fulfill in order to participate in the Subway Survey.
- Must be more than 18 to enter
- Must take the review inside 30 long stretches of your visit
- Must influence a buy at a Subway to store and get a receipt
- One review and one prize for every receipt as it were
Why I love this survey
The queries in the Subway Survey are simple to finish. You’ll be asked regarding your pride from the trip and crucial components such as food grade, friendliness of staff and restaurant cleanliness. Getting honest in answering these questions can result in a much better experience next time you see your regional Subway.
What is the requirements to enter in Subway Customer Survey
Following things are require if you want to participate in Subway Customer Survey.
1. Subway store Receipt
To be able to take part in Subway poll, an individual has to possess the receipt from the shop that is sonic. You’ll find the questionnaire code this really is actually the invitation code to the survey.
2. A Computer or Mobile Device & Internet
You will require a computer device to get the website. You are able to get the website on your mobile device also if the computer is not available then.
3 Familiarity with languages
By default, the page will look from the English. But if you’re not comfortable with English, then you have the choice to alter the language to the Spanish.
Subway is an American privately held fast food restaurant franchise that primarily sells submarine sandwiches and salads. Subway is one of the fastest-growing franchises in the world and, as of June 2017, had approximately 42,000 stores located in more than 100 countries.
Also Read : Safeway Survey
Hopefully, We helped you to get some great information about Subway Customer Survey. This poll is just matter of few minutes however, it helps the company in building future conclusions and enhancing the quality of the product.