TheFreshMarket Survey Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by The Fresh Market, Inc., 628 Green Valley Road, Suite 500, Greensboro, NC 27408.
TheFreshMarket customer survey Content Overview
- TheFreshMarket customer survey sweepstakes
- Survey Rewards and Prizes
- How to enter in TheFreshMarket customer survey
- TheFreshMarket survey Rules
- Requirements to enter in survey
- About TheFreshMarket
- Survey details
TheFreshMarket customer survey sweepstakes
TheFreshMarket is a big name in supplying quality household products, competitive price and suitable places. Customer satisfaction is very important for them to provide best to service their customer. So just spend a couple of minutes at TheFreshMarket Customer Survey Sweepstakes to share your trip experience and as a reward catch a opportunity to win $500 TheFreshMarket gift cards.
What are TheFreshMarket Customer First Rewards and Prizes?
Twelve (12) Grand Prizes: Each Survey Period one (1) winner will be chosen randomly from all eligible entries to receive a $500 The Fresh Market gift card (ARV $500 per prize). Total value of ALL prizes $6,000 per the Sweepstakes Period.
How to enter in TheFreshMarket customer survey
There are two ways to get entry.
Hand print your name, complete address, age and phone number on a
postcard and mail it via first-class mail to: The Fresh Market Customer Experience Survey Sweepstakes,
PO Box 16470, Rochester, NY 14616
To enter participants can make a purchase at a participating The Fresh
Market supermarket location to receive a specially-marked cash register receipt which will have instructions inviting participants to visit www.thefreshmarketsurvey.com, enter the requested information on the receipt (the “Receipt Information”), answer any required customer survey questions and provide your contact information.
Below are the steps to participate in TheFreshMarket survey
- On your tablet, cell or desktop visit www.thefreshmarketsurvey.com.
- Read the customer sweepstakes rules give the link in survey page.
- Then after Click on the “NEXT” button.
- Then after enter survey code which is located on your receipt.
- Click on the “NEXT” button to continue.
- Answers all the questions honestly regarding your visit experience.
- In Last submit the survey.
The FreshMarket survey thefreshmarketsurvey.com Rules
There is some condition that one must fulfill in order to participate in the TheFreshMarket Customer Survey.
- The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States including the District of Columbia.
- Your age must be 18 or older at the time of entry.
- Employees of The Fresh Market, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members of, and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible to enter.
- Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Why I love this survey
Have you shopped at TheFreshMarket? The TheFreshMarket consumer poll is awaiting you! The survey only requires a couple of minutes, it is simple. What I really like about this poll is that I’ve get the opportunity! The grand prize of $500, Additionally is drawn.
What is the requirements to enter in TheFreshMarket Customer Survey
Following things are require if you want to participate in TheFreshMarket Customer Survey.
1. TheFreshMarket store Receipt
To be able to take part in TheFreshMarket poll, an individual has to possess the receipt from the shop that is sonic. You’ll find the questionnaire code this really is actually the invitation code to the survey.
2. A Computer or Mobile Device & Internet
You will require a computer device to get the website. You are able to get the website on your mobile device also if the computer is not available then.
3 Familiarity with languages
By default, the page will look from the English. But if you’re not comfortable with English, then you have the choice to alter the language to the Spanish.
The Fresh Market was founded by Ray and Beverly Berry on March 5, 1982 in Greensboro, North Carolina. The Berrys’ idea was to develop a better grocery store that brought back the feeling of open European-style markets. The company operates 176 stores in 24 states, located in the Southeast, Midwest, Mid-Atlantic and Northeast, with plans for continued expansion throughout the country.
Also Read : Applebees Survey
Hopefully, We helped you to get some great information about TheFreshMarket Customer Survey. This poll is just matter of few minutes however, it helps the company in building future conclusions and enhancing the quality of the product.