The Vons Survey Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Vons is a Southern California and Southern Nevada supermarket chain owned by Albertsons. This Survey aim is to get valuable feedback from their customers, which guide them to improve the quality of the system and provide better services to the customers.
Vons customer survey Content Overview
- Vons customer survey sweepstakes
- Survey Rewards and Prizes
- How to enter in Vons customer survey
- Vons survey Rules
- Requirements to enter in survey
- About Vons
- Survey details
Vons customer survey sweepstakes
Vons is a big name in supplying quality household products, competitive price and suitable places. Customer satisfaction is very important for them to provide best to service their customer. So just spend a couple of minutes at Vons Customer Survey Sweepstakes to share your trip experience and as a reward catch a opportunity to win $100 Vons gift cards.
What are Vons Customer First Rewards and Prizes?
Anyhow, do you have any clue about Vons Client First prize? For advice, Vons provides $100 Safeway gift card as the decoration.
How to enter in Vons customer poll
There are two ways to get entry.
write down your name, email address, date of birth, complete address, city, state, zip code, and telephone number on a 3” x 5” card and mail it in a number ten (#10) envelope to: Vons“Survey Sweepstakes”, c/o ICCDS, PO Box 188, Wayne, NJ 07474.
Just visit www.Vons.com/Survey and follow on-screen instructions to enter unique questionnaire code located in your purchase receipt to begin. Complete the questionnaire with your feedback that is loyal. Upon conclusion of survey, you must enter your first and last name and email address to get an entrance in to the sweepstakes drawing.
Below are the steps to participate in Vons survey
- Visit on the Vons Survey official website www.Vons.com/Survey
- Choose your preferred language. Like English or Spanish.
- Enter your 16-digit survey code located in your receipt.
- Then after enter your email address.
- Then after click on the red color “NEXT” button.
- Now, you enter in the survey.
- Answers all the questions regarding your last time store visit experience.
- In last Submit the survey.
Vons survey vons.com/survey Rules
There is some condition that one must fulfill in order to participate in the Vons Customer poll.
- The Survey is only available for the residents of USA.
- Your age must be 13 years older or above.
- The Client can not transform their prize to money.
- Client Should be understanding English or Spanish.
- Purchase receipt must be require to enter the survey.
Why I love this survey
Have you shopped at Vons? The Vons consumer poll is awaiting you! The survey only requires a couple of minutes, it is simple. What I really like about this poll is that I’ve get the opportunity! The grand prize of $100 Vons gift cards, Additionally is drawn.
What is the requirements to enter in Vons Customer poll
Following things are require if you want to participate in Vons Customer poll.
1. Vons store Receipt
To be able to take part in Vons poll, an individual has to possess the receipt from the shop that is sonic. You’ll find the questionnaire code this really is actually the invitation code to the survey.
2. A Computer or Mobile Device & Internet
You will require a computer device to get the website. You are able to get the website on your mobile device also if the computer is not available then.
3 Familiarity with languages
By default, the page will look from the English. But if you’re not comfortable with English, then you have the choice to alter the language to the Spanish.
Vons is a Southern California and Southern Nevada supermarket chain owned by Albertsons. It is headquartered in Fullerton, California, and operates stores under the Vons and Pavilions banners. Before the acquisition by Albertsons, it was headquartered in Arcadia, California.
Also Read : PetSmart Survey
Hopefully, We helped you to get some great information about Vons Customer poll. This poll is just matter of few minutes however, it helps the company in building future conclusions and enhancing the quality of the product.